SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Oooo another fun question. Which Handgun Would You Probably Like But Never Own???
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oooo another fun question. Which Handgun Would You Probably Like But Never Own??? Login/Join 
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
A Chiappa revolver

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1448 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
A matched set of nickle plated break top, 10 mm single shot dueling pistols w/ white grips.

bendable, I don't know if you're kidding or not, but now I want a set.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
A Korth revolver. Too expensive for me.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16488 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
So I admit to stealing this thread from another forum but it goes along with my fun gun/caliber questions to get away from what is the “BEST” whatever for EVERYBODY’s needs.

For me it’s the Smith And Wesson .500 magnum in any form.

It’s a WICKED fun/caliber combo but between the cost, recoil, sound and flash it’s just too much for me. I would love running a cylinder through a buddies gun. It I would have NO DESIRE to own and stock for.

Chris

a buddy of mine has (or had) one ... he calls it "The Fecolator"
Because it should make you dump a load of Feces in your britches if its ever pointed at you Smile

It was fun to shoot once.
I don't have any desire to own one either.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I would like a Volkmann Precision Signature Series or Combat Carry Series 1911 in .45. I'll probably never own one, for the very practical reason that I can't see paying that much money for the pure pleasure of looking at it.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
Probably a Python. But if the price drops a lot I might.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jim Bridger
posted Hide Post
I finally bought my dream SIQ. It is the P-220 Hunter 10MM. I own 8 10MM handguns. I had some 10MM 180 grs reloads that was too much for the 7 10MM handguns. I did not want to pull all of the bullets. The SIQ P-220 hunter fired all of these over loads with out a problem.

Posts: 54 | Registered: March 14, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
P210 Midnight

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For me it would definitely be a Colt 45
peacemaker. I’ve wanted one of those since I first stated shooting back in the 1970s.

Posts: 393 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Billy the Kid's revolver.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
I've always like the look and the idea of a stainless snubbie .44 Mag since I saw it pop up in Beverly Hills Cop and The Hitcher, and later Leon: The Professional, but I have absolutely no need for one of those at all. It would be a waste of cash.

Posts: 5580 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New Colt Python

Posts: 648 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
HK P7M7. Cool

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
I’d love to have a 1911 built to my specs by Jason at Heirloom Precision.

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Original P210. Can't get myself to shell out $2500 for something I'll never carry.

What, me worry?

Posts: 2126 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: September 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wxl:
New Colt Python

This. Can't justify the expense, but would like to own one.

We trudge on.

Posts: 123 | Registered: March 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Colt Single Action Army, first generation, US Cavalry issue.

Posts: 3203 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by whisky22:
PPK or PPKs

My brother had a German PPKS and I had an American PPKS both guns went back to Walther many times and could never be trusted to feed. Mine went back 3 times and then I gave up on it. A DEA agent bought it from me with me doing everything that I could to talk him out of it. He sent it back to Walther twice and then to a custom gunsmith that got it most of the way worked out

Posts: 34 | Location: United States | Registered: August 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
HK P7M13 is the only one I can think of off hand

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not really a handgun per se but a HK MP5. I have always wanted one but in reality I have no real use for spending that kind of coin, not that a use is a reason.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post