SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Oooo another fun question. Which Handgun Would You Probably Like But Never Own???
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oooo another fun question. Which Handgun Would You Probably Like But Never Own??? Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
So I admit to stealing this thread from another forum but it goes along with my fun gun/caliber questions to get away from what is the “BEST” whatever for EVERYBODY’s needs.

For me it’s the Smith And Wesson .500 magnum in any form.

It’s a WICKED fun/caliber combo but between the cost, recoil, sound and flash it’s just too much for me. I would love running a cylinder through a buddies gun. It I would have NO DESIRE to own and stock for.

Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Those metorite 1911s are out this world, and my budget.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Glock 18

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3188 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Custer Colt SAA.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Now you're making me feel good. The only gun I've seen and couldn't buy was a P210 commemorative. The guy who had it, I think Symmonds of Chicago, or something like that, had it for about 3 or 4 gun shows in a row. It was too much. I drew out the money $5000 and took it to the next gun show..

He was in a different spot than normal, but I found him early during setup. Marched right up to his table to buy it, and it wasn't there. Talk about a let down. He said he hadn't sold it, someone stole it off his table the week before. Its OK, I'm better off not having it. I'd probably just concealed carry it for fun.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1KPerDay:
Glock 18

^^^ My thoughts exactly.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Would a sawed-off double-barreled shotgun with two triggers count? If not, I'd probably have to say one of the international competition-type .22 or .32 semiautos. I'll never shoot one well enough to justify the expense.

Cesare Morini MG4, anyone?
http://www.krale.shop/en/match-guns-mg4/

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Les Baer 1911. I love the quality and unpretentiousness of the guns, I just can't justify the price for what it would give me over my SA. But it sure doesn't stop me from drooling every time I see one at the LGS.

Colt SAA. I love revolvers and I love the history, but just can't justify the money for a gun that's less capable than my Ruger Blackhawk. I'm not rich, and I'm a shooter, not a collector. Although the history fascinates me, I can't justify the expense.

Posts: 8420 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Glock 18

Oh yes. And, the Beretta 93R.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Glock 18

Oh yes. And, the Beretta 93R.

Yes!

Matter of fact, I was just watching 'Virtuosity' the other day. Loved watching them put the 93Rs to use at the beginning of the movie.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another vote for the Glock 18. Second would probably be the HK Mp5 in 10MM

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Desert Eagle.

Posts: 10729 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PPK or PPKs

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 373 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
Desert Eagle.

Blasphemy!!! I love DE’s and tend to collect the different color ways. However my gun will be more blasphemous for many...an MP5 or similar clone (semi or full auto). No bolt hold open has kept me from getting into them. Or a handgun I know, but I didn’t have a hand gun that came to mind.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I can't think of any right now...

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Factory nickel P228

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P220 HUNTER

50 Deagle

and haters gonna hate - a ridiculous rhino

"I won't engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man."

Posts: 29 | Location: TX | Registered: October 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I own most of the ones I thought I’d never own. Smile

So I’ll say... an Automag.

(which really is doable if I really wanted to, so I guess I don’t)

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Glock 18

Yeah, this one as well.

Also a 1st Gen Colt Single Action Army. I would love to have an all original one in good shape, but the logistics and the money is out of the question.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A true custom 1911 by one of the top pistolsmiths. Like Chuck Rogers, Bob Rodgers, Ted Yost, Jason Burton, Marianne Carniak, ect.

Posts: 1190 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post