SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock 43 has new revised magazines now
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock 43 has new revised magazines now Login/Join 
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted
Just a heads up to Glock 43 owners, they recently upgraded the magazines to revision 02 from revision 01. New magazine has a stronger spring with one additional coil and a new follower that feeds slightly differently.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Interesting, does anyone know why ?? I have a couple thousand rounds thru mine (the Vickers model) with multiple types of ammo and zero issues. I owned a couple before that with zero issues. Was the revision the result of some commonly reported problem ?

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They probably just want to sell some more g43 mags

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Word is Shield Arms has a larger capacity, flush-fit G43 mag in the works that should hold 8 or 9 rounds.

Posts: 3189 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by limblessbiff:
They probably just want to sell some more g43 mags

The Glock 42 mags are on their 4th revision. You just sent your old mags to Glock and they swapped them out for free and sent you the new revision mags.

I know they did that for the G42, not sure about the G43. They might only swap em out of you are having problems, not sure .

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Have they figured out how to get ten rounds in them (without making them longer)?

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
Word is Shield Arms has a larger capacity, flush-fit G43 mag in the works that should hold 8 or 9 rounds.

Outstanding news.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post