SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Which subcompact double stack do you prefer?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which subcompact double stack do you prefer? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Beretta PX4sc get my vote, really soft shooter in a 40 S&W round! But I have a springfield XD-40 SC Mod 2 on my side as we speak so it gets a nod also

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I picked up a gen 4 26 for my birthday yesterday. I already had a gen 3 26 but it was slick and fatter. I like the slightly smaller grip and texture on the gen 4. Nlw I need ight sights and a better holster and I'll be set.

Thanks for all of the responses.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
I had checked “other” earlier as my only subcompact is my newly acquired G30SF. I have only had one range sesssion so far but I am impressed. I have since replaced the grooved trigger with a smooth faced one and installed a Pearce +2 base plate. This pistol may replace my G19 as an EDC.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The G26 is the best all around concealed carry gun ever made in my opinion and I am a huge fan of it.
However, lately i have had this urge to carry a pistol with a manual safety so i have been carrying a Beretta Cheetah model 84fs. Double stack .380 not 9mm.

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
G26 Gen 4, G19 mag with the "spacer"!! The perfect carry for ME!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kel Tec P11

"Dead Midgets Handled With No Questions Asked"

Posts: 687 | Registered: March 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
G26 has been my edc for a few years now.

I use a galco ankle glove for it most of the time.

A lot of guys say the gun is too fat, ankle carry will get you killed, blah blah blah

Works great for me.

Posts: 5127 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
I would like to see this thread revisited after the P365 gets some use. I’m cautiously optimistic about it. Right now though, the G26 is the king of the hill.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
I would like to see this thread revisited after the P365 gets some use. I’m cautiously optimistic about it. Right now though, the G26 is the king of the hill.

What is it going to do new/better/faster than the other dozen choices?

Answer? Nothing.

Up next? SIG will be introducing a 410 revolver calling it “The Congressman”. Makes a lot of noise, not very effective and generally doesn’t work.

Seems that R&D is taking a #metoo approach on “innovation”.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post