SIGforum
Which subcompact double stack do you prefer?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/2230002534

January 09, 2018, 07:54 PM
kcl1960
Which subcompact double stack do you prefer?
Beretta PX4sc get my vote, really soft shooter in a 40 S&W round! But I have a springfield XD-40 SC Mod 2 on my side as we speak so it gets a nod also
January 09, 2018, 09:16 PM
ruger357
I picked up a gen 4 26 for my birthday yesterday. I already had a gen 3 26 but it was slick and fatter. I like the slightly smaller grip and texture on the gen 4. Nlw I need ight sights and a better holster and I'll be set.

Thanks for all of the responses.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor
January 10, 2018, 05:47 PM
JWF
I had checked “other” earlier as my only subcompact is my newly acquired G30SF. I have only had one range sesssion so far but I am impressed. I have since replaced the grooved trigger with a smooth faced one and installed a Pearce +2 base plate. This pistol may replace my G19 as an EDC.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry
January 10, 2018, 05:54 PM
longjohn
The G26 is the best all around concealed carry gun ever made in my opinion and I am a huge fan of it.
However, lately i have had this urge to carry a pistol with a manual safety so i have been carrying a Beretta Cheetah model 84fs. Double stack .380 not 9mm.
January 13, 2018, 06:58 AM
sybo
G26 Gen 4, G19 mag with the "spacer"!! The perfect carry for ME!
January 14, 2018, 02:05 PM
BlackAgnes
Kel Tec P11

"Dead Midgets Handled With No Questions Asked"
January 14, 2018, 04:27 PM
DoctorSolo
G26 has been my edc for a few years now.

I use a galco ankle glove for it most of the time.

A lot of guys say the gun is too fat, ankle carry will get you killed, blah blah blah

Works great for me.
January 14, 2018, 04:55 PM
smithnsig
I would like to see this thread revisited after the P365 gets some use. I’m cautiously optimistic about it. Right now though, the G26 is the king of the hill.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...
January 14, 2018, 05:05 PM
jljones
quote:
Originally posted by smithnsig:
I would like to see this thread revisited after the P365 gets some use. I’m cautiously optimistic about it. Right now though, the G26 is the king of the hill.

What is it going to do new/better/faster than the other dozen choices?

Answer? Nothing.

Up next? SIG will be introducing a 410 revolver calling it “The Congressman”. Makes a lot of noise, not very effective and generally doesn’t work.

Seems that R&D is taking a #metoo approach on “innovation”.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"