SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ P-10c trigger issue - solutions?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ P-10c trigger issue - solutions? Login/Join 
Picture of RioGrande481
posted
I could not resist the "Glock Killer" hype and bought a CZ P-10c when the Lehi Cabelas just happened to have one.

It seems a great gun do far, but it has the trigger bind issue. Basically if you pull the trigger with pressure to either side and not straight back it seems the trigger safety lever catches on the frame.

What are new owners doing to address this issue? If I can resolve this issue I like the P-10c enough to be contemplating night sights for it. I hope there is an alternative to a trip back to CZ.

RioGrande481

“I didn’t get where I am today by everything smelling of Bolivian Unicyclist’s jock straps!”
C.J. Supercut 1976

Posts: 524 | Registered: August 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The_Watcher
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RioGrande481:
I could not resist the "Glock Killer" hype and bought a CZ P-10c when the Lehi Cabelas just happened to have one.

It seems a great gun do far, but it has the trigger bind issue. Basically if you pull the trigger with pressure to either side and not straight back it seems the trigger safety lever catches on the frame.

What are new owners doing to address this issue? If I can resolve this issue I like the P-10c enough to be contemplating night sights for it. I hope there is an alternative to a trip back to CZ.

I have never experienced this issue at all. Sounds like just you. Did you call CZ and ask them?

Posts: 184 | Registered: April 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
I just ran into the same thing and posted earlier, the store had an other one and the 2 triggers were night and day, one had that bump/snag, the other much better.

Posts: 2306 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The clearance on the frame is very slight.
I took a round file and made a couple passes on the tail of the trigger safety. Seemed much better after that.

Posts: 1659 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post