SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Want to say thanks to Hogue customer service
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Want to say thanks to Hogue customer service Login/Join 
Picture of valkyrie1
posted
I ordered a G10 grip for my S&W 629 round butt to square conversion, when I got it the grips at the back strap extended past the metal making it uncomfortable to hold never mind shoot.I tried sanding them down, while better it still was not right. Spoke to a Nic and shipped them back after explaining the situation and he agreed there was an issue they needed to correct. I promptly received the new one and they fit great. They didn't have to take mine back but they did. Thanks Nic.

Posts: 2306 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Love posts like this. Nice job Hogue.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
Picture of Ken @ Hogue Inc
posted Hide Post

Need technical help with Hogue products and your firearm?

Try the Hogue Knowledge Base for answers!

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
www.hogueknives.com www.heatedtoiletseat.com www.zombiegrips.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

View or Download your Catalog today;

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1597 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
I had some issues several years back with some G-10's for either one of the X-5's or maybe a 229? I forget.

Called, sent them back and they were returned within days, with the fitment issue taken care of.

I was happy to have been able to Thank Ken in Person at SHOT Show that next year. Good American Company, with attentive CS. As good as it gets.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the post. We need more like this commending companies when they right their wrongs. So many consumers are so fast to trash a company before they've given them a chance to fix it. Mistakes happen to everyone.

Good on Hogue for helping you out. Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 34 | Location: Ohio | Registered: March 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for this post! I just bought a pair of Hogue CocoBolo Checkered grips for my '95 P220. They are Great! Beautiful fit and finish! I put them on with their Hogue extreme grip screws. Nice work Hogue!

Rick

Posts: 53 | Registered: May 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I have never had any CS issues with Hogue, but their grips that I do have are flawless, and well worth the price of admission. Currently, I am using G-10's and aluminum checkered on a pair of P220's (G10 on the 10mm, and aluminum on the .45).

Posts: 10784 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had a problem with a Desert Eagle Hogue grip that, most likely, was my fault. I sent it back and they replaced, no questions asked. Super Company in my book.

Posts: 60 | Registered: January 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I've always been a fan of Hogue products. I've never had to utilize their CS, but it's good to know that it's as good as the stuff they make. Thanks for the report!

Posts: 8543 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post