SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Any Romeo Zeros out there yet?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any Romeo Zeros out there yet? Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted
I heard they are actually shipping.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
I read a post by someone who recently received one. They are starting to show up.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought one last week and it will be here on Monday.

Posts: 2 | Registered: August 26, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where did you find one, tdwilli1?

The infamous Optics Planet still says it will ship in 9-19 days which is code for "We ain't got none."

Bob

Posts: 1558 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ordered off Sig's website. I probably caught it at the right time with them having stock.

Posts: 2 | Registered: August 26, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Is it a faux pas to put a Sig Optic on a G48?

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not positive about this but I think the Zero is made by Shield. Should be good to go if it is.
I have two of the Shield red dots and they're my go to red dot. (Made in England) For thirty years they were only available for Brit military and special ops.
Great customer service via e-mail. The Zero seems like a Shield.
The Shield ones: just zero in. No other controls.
They adjust automatically to the atmosphere. I suspect the Zero's will be similar.
Probably worth waiting for.
Poli Viejo

Posts: 395 | Location: Green Valley, Arizona | Registered: May 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My buddy with a Zero says it appears to be made by Shield. However it is manual adjustment as opposed to auto like the Shield. Dropped right on his XL and was close to being zeroed out of the box.

Posts: 182 | Registered: September 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post