SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    320 X5 Sighting
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

320 X5 Sighting Login/Join 
posted
My buddy at Fireline Shooting & Training Center received an X5! He expects more in the coming weeks.

Posts: 839 | Location: Sparta, WI | Registered: April 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Exciting! Really want one of those!

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
How much did he pay? Really interested in this gun.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are available at Sportsmens outdoor superstore for pre-order. Just the carry version is available now. $729

Posts: 715 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
Very cool. I saw that the X-Carry model came available for preorder at SportsmansOutdoor today too, saying they will ship in May. MSRP on that model is $862 and their price is $730. Part number is "320XCA-9-BXR3".

I believe when the X5 was announced a few months ago some folks were able to pre-order it from their dealers for around $850 (MSRP is right around $1000).

I haven't seen any solid details about the X-VTAC model yet.

Posts: 987 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you go check it out?

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
How much did he pay? Really interested in this gun.

He is a partner at Fireline, it is a demo model.

Posts: 839 | Location: Sparta, WI | Registered: April 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RC Fan:
Did you go check it out?

I did not, sad face.

posted Hide Post
Pictures or they don't exist.

Posts: 167 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post