SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    So, a little burnt bronze .45ACP followed me home. (Range Update 10 Jan)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So, a little burnt bronze .45ACP followed me home. (Range Update 10 Jan) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I had about an hour after school today so I made due with the short time. I ran 2 boxes of PMC Bronze 230GR FMJ,1 box 230gr Federal FMJ and 230gr HST’S through the gun. There were zero FTF/FTF or FTE. The gun did double fire on 5 different occasions. Accuracy was outstanding and it truly felt like I was shooting a 9mm. My buddy thought he was shooting 9mm until he saw the .45 brass on the ground.

When I got home I took the FCG out to see if the disconnector spring was installed upside down, and it was not. A quick call to CMMG was in order. The customer service was outstanding. They put me a new FCG in the mail as the one in the gun could be slightly out of spec. I’m fairly certain that will fix the gun doubling.

All in all, I love it. This will move to my truck gun as soon as the new FCG is installed and tested.

First 13 @ 7yds & 25yds (13shots each)

100rds 20-25 yds rapid fire and doubles...lol

1st 13 through the gun. No adjustment needed to the red dot. It was right on.

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Is it my imagination, or has the SIG/SB Tactical brace revolutionized the gun industry?

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aw, in'she cute?

Posts: 153 | Registered: December 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post