SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    So, a little burnt bronze .45ACP followed me home. (Range Update 10 Jan)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So, a little burnt bronze .45ACP followed me home. (Range Update 10 Jan) Login/Join 
posted
I have been wanting one of these for a while and decided to finally get it. Boy is it tiny. I have yet to see a negative review other than cost, but it is only money and I can make more....lol.

Range report to follow.

To the guys who will comment about the low cost optic on the gun, it is a range toy and does not need an Aimpoint, NF, Trijicon or Leupold. I have those on my serious guns. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: usncorpsman,

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Very nice looker- congrats.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15549 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Looking forward to the range report!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Looks awesome! Those Banchee's are tiny

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats, one of those is near the top of my shopping list.

Posts: 347 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice! I dig my Banshee in 10 mm.

Posts: 3535 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FlyingScot
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Like mine in 5.7 a lot. They are small and fun!

“Forigive your enemy, but remember the bastard’s name.”

-Scottish proverb

Posts: 1999 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
My Bushnell red dot shoots dead on, I don't get all the sneering at it. Confused

Posts: 33750 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Boy, the new Virginia legislature would / will sh*t their pants if and when they see this.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool!!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the new toy. I really regret selling my 9mm Banshee last year.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 9138 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What did it cost you if you don't mind saying and what magazines does it take? Neat little package

Posts: 1623 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At least on mine .45 glock mags. Don't think there are any other options.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10990 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice "Range Toy" Doc. There is nothing wrong with your optics IMHO and I really like the color.

Lock N Load

Michael
USMC (Ret)

Posts: 1450 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Man, you’re getting some cool firearms lately. I dig it; even looked at one myself. Maybe one day.

As for its use, will it be hd or what?

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Looks more like burnt bronze on my phone.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:

It is burnt bronze. Darn Apple spellcheck.

Posts: 1099 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind words guys. This will be more of a range/ backpack gun. It is so small and compact that it can go a lot of places unnoticed.

Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by usncorpsman:
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:

It is burnt bronze. Darn Apple spellcheck.

Regardless, that is a cool little gun.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7942 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post