SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Any reviews on the CZ P10 S? Size comparison to others?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any reviews on the CZ P10 S? Size comparison to others? Login/Join 
Picture of ruger357
posted
Who has one and how is it doing? I have the original P10C and like it a lot.

How does the C compare in size to other subcompacts like the G26 or others?

Thanks.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Forums worth of them over on CZ Firearms

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Not sure if this is what you want, but it can't hurt. You can change the comparison.

https://www.handgunhero.com/co...-s-vs-glock-g26-gen4

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
held one at my local shop. Seems like an even better trigger than my P10c. Feels better in the hand than my G33, feels thinner than it is.

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 373 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
Not sure if this is what you want, but it can't hurt. You can change the comparison.

Thanks everyone. How does everyone like theirs?

I'll be playing with that comparison tool for the next 12 hours straight!

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks more like a Beretta APX Compact size gun. Too bad CZ did not make the P10C same size as Glock 19 like Smith and Wesson did with the M&P 2.0 Compact. The CZ P10C is the same size as my Walther PPQ height wise. I still find for me that my Glock 19 is the perfect size 15 round 9MM pistol for CCW.

Posts: 109 | Location: Fort Wayne, IN. | Registered: February 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I shot P-10s and liked it a lot. Comfortable grip and size wise it is comparable to PPQ subcompact with extended mag or VP9sc, but a lot taller than G26. Advantages include RMR cut and nice bright front sight, but the slide release is stiff, just like in P-10c, but one sided.
If I were looking for a subcompact, I would still get a G26 Gen 5.

Posts: 287 | Registered: November 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
There are a LOT of guns in this size class. The old M&P 1.0 Compact, the new M&P 2.0 subcompact, the various HK SK size guns, the FN FNS compact, The SIG P224 (discontinued), and probably others I'm forgetting.

And If you're looking at these, you need to look at the SIG P365 also.

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Can you grip with all fingers on the p10s?

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer

posted Hide Post
I’ve spent years avoiding the Glock 19. Until I shot one with A new trigger/ sights and compared it side by side to my P30sk and realized that they are the same size only the g19 is thinner, full hand grip and +5 rounds.
I got one the next week and haven’t looked back, and I do love the P30sk.

Posts: 3369 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Picked up a P10S here locally last week. Looking forward to getting some range time with it. Ordered a Garrett Silent Thunder GT and another mag and extensions from Greg Cote to go along with it. The Sig P365 was too slim for me and I couldn't get my hands on a M&P 2.0 subcompact to try out.

Posts: 1312 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bschuu
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:

I love this site...
Has helped me determine whether I want to purchase the handgun for EDC or range days.

"I've heard it said that God made all men, but Samuel Colt made all men equal."

Posts: 138 | Location: CA --> TN | Registered: July 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Yes. Even with the flat floor plate. Also, it’s size is very close to that of the Gen 1 M&P Compact. I like that the P10S fits in all my Glock holsters Wink
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
Can you grip with all fingers on the p10s?

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can get a full grip on a P10S without a pinky extension. Barely, but it fits. Taller than a G26, maybe similar to a VP9SK.

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The old M&P 1.0 Compact, the new M&P 2.0 subcompact

Effectively it's pretty much the same gun, at least dimensionally. Still a chunky thing in either guise; leaves the impression that a larger G19 feels positively svelte by comparison.

The P-10S is another one of those sizable "subcompacts"; I suppose it's great if you have hhuuuuggge hands AND a proportional physical frame to go with them to CC the thing. To me I'd rather carry a compact the size of a G19 if the so-called subcompact is going to be that large. Hell, I even feel the same about the G26/G27 with the factory extended mag onboard.

I guess this is one time that my baby paws for hands is actually a good thing; the P365 slots into that comfortable, convenient subcomp role as perfect as it gets for me.

-MG

Posts: 1931 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
Who has one and how is it doing? I have the original P10C and like it a lot.

How does the C compare in size to other subcompacts like the G26 or others?

Thanks.

I love mine, so much so that I sold my G48.
A few extra rounds in the magazines and the sights that are on it are really nice. It's optic ready but I have a range pistol that I put an RMR on and that's just for range use.
She is a chunky thing compared to the 48 but I shoot it much better. I haven't held or had a G26 for a long time so I couldn't give you a good opinion.
It'll be my in between carry when it cools down a bit and I'm wearing a hoodie.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post