SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P229 match video.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P229 match video. Login/Join 
It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted
P229 with a 18lb hammer spring.
No special work, this gun size and weight is damn near perfect.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
I'm about to shoot my first match in a few weeks. After watching your video I can't freakin wait. I'm picking up a glock 34 this week to shoot in it. Any tips for a newbie?

Posts: 1516 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
What match are you shooting, Cooger?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cooger:
I'm about to shoot my first match in a few weeks. After watching your video I can't freakin wait. I'm picking up a glock 34 this week to shoot in it. Any tips for a newbie?

You'll be your worst critic. Let the mistakes go and learn from them, but the two most important things you can do is be safe and have fun.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
What match are you shooting, Cooger?

I was going to shoot a USPSA match at rock castle later in August. Now it looks like I'll have to work. Sometimes I wish I had a normal job with a normal schedule.

Posts: 1516 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Cool. I'm shooting the SFA two gun match next month at Rockcastle. I've shot a couple of matches up there.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cooger:

Most important is keep the muzzle down range at all times. Seems obvious but a lot of people make that mistake. And don't move with your finger in the trigger guard. Go slow to start and really work on safety. It's a lot harder than it looks, but it's addictive and so much fun.

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post