SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    p320 trigger shoe & trigger bar - grease vs lube
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

p320 trigger shoe & trigger bar - grease vs lube Login/Join 
posted
I installed a Gray Guns adjustable trigger shoe using Slip2000 EWL (extreme weapons lube) on all contact points such as where the shoe slides into the FCU, and where the trigger bar connects to the shoe.

Slip2000 EWL is good stuff, but should I have used something more tacky like tetra gun grease? I guess grease would stay put longer. Trigger feels good for now - I could switch to the tetra on next cleaning.

Thanks for the advice

Posts: 15 | Location: Buffalo NY | Registered: August 01, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Slip2000 EWL is fine, no need for anything heavier. Most folks just use a drop or two of oil.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10491 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2Adefender:
Slip2000 EWL is fine, no need for anything heavier. Most folks just use a drop or two of oil.

thank you!

Posts: 15 | Location: Buffalo NY | Registered: August 01, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post