SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Sig Legion with Romeo 1 optic, factory installed (Picture)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sig Legion with Romeo 1 optic, factory installed (Picture) Login/Join 
Picture of Rockyriver
posted
Here it is with the optic installed.
Wish now I would of got a picture of the sticker on the side of the case.
It’s a P226 SAO 9MM.
This would make a kickass suppressor host.
It was a little over $1400 IIRC.

Posts: 38 | Registered: January 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
That is sexy as hell.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17248 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
i'd prefer DA/Sa, but yes.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Meh... I don't know that I am a legion fan. Too much $ for not enough of difference TO ME. MY OPINION. Of course, if they ever release the SAO 220 I will have to buy one of those.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Absolutely beautiful gun, but then I'm partial since I've got one on order. Hoping to get in about a week or so.

It's about time manufactures started making optics available factory installed. After all pistols aren't like rifles with accessory rails where you can bolt anything to.

Having a pistol with the necessary machining already done to the slide, higher sights already installed, plus an optic from the factory is something that should have been done long ago.

Sig also has some models like the P320 X-Carry that have the slides machined, but have a removable plate on the slide that can be removed to install a Romeo 1. Another great idea!

Posts: 105 | Registered: November 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
True, it is a good looking gun, but it would look a hell of a lot better not tied up.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
How about a range report on the Sig optic combo.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1530 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice! Congrats!

Cathy

Posts: 302 | Registered: August 10, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
I don't think he bought it.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Drool!!! I wants!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sure hope I dont find one of these or my gun money will take a hit

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post