SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P210 Target slide stop
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P210 Target slide stop Login/Join 
posted
All right, here's a dumb one.

Took delivery of a new P210 Target yesterday. Haven't fired it yet--later this week.

The issue is that the slide stop will not come out for takedown. It will not budge. The illustrations, videos, etc make it look like the thing should almost fall out if the slide is in the proper location

Any thoughts or personal experience?

Thanks.

Posts: 14 | Registered: January 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forum.

The slide does not have to move back as far as the illustration would lead you to believe.

I use my left index finger to press on the slide catch lever while using my right hand, similar position as taking down a Glock, to slowly pull back the slide.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
There’s a spring that keeps the stop in place. So it takes a little more pressure than most to get it to move. It will come out.

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post