SIGforum
GGI Flat Trigger for P320

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/2130022444

July 10, 2018, 03:11 PM
YooperSigs
GGI Flat Trigger for P320
If anyone is considering replacing the OEM trigger in their P320 with a GrayGuns trigger, go ahead and jump. I had some questions about installing the trigger in a manual safety P320 and was a little nervous about getting into the guts of a 320, since I had not done so before. My questions were answered promptly and I took on the project. I had a tough time replacing the trigger bar spring during reassembly but finally got it done.
End result:
Much better trigger feel. Way more comfortable to shoot. More consistent finger placement on the trigger. No more rolling. Excellent quality and service from GrayGuns.
This my first experience with GGI stuff and it wont be the last. Just need another P320 now! Or an X5 Carry.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles
July 11, 2018, 08:33 AM
henryaz
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I had a tough time replacing the trigger bar spring during reassembly but finally got it done.

I think everyone has trouble with that pesky little spring, except for the people who post YouTube videos showing various "easy" ways to install it. Bruce Gray makes it look very easy, but I've never managed to do it by his method. I struggle and finally get it in there without bending it out of shape (I've bent a couple).