SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Praise for Greg Cote, LLC
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Praise for Greg Cote, LLC Login/Join 
posted
I've ordered magazines from Greg in the past, and his business is top notch. His great reputation on SF is well-earned!

Late last week, I ordered a 13 round phosphate P228 9mm magazine from Greg. Of course, the magazine arrived in about 2 days (I don't know how he does that!), but it didn't fit my P228. Too wide. I emailed Greg 3 pictures of the magazine, and in less than 30 minutes, he had identified the magazine as a P229 .40 magazine, and sent me a return USPS priority label so that I could send the P229 magazine back while he put the correct P228 magazine in the mail to me.

Talk about top notch service. If you need handgun magazines, look no further than Greg Cote.

Posts: 1091 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Yep, GC is a world class Amigo...

Posts: 13806 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I haven’t had the need for his products yet, but I’m sure when the need arises, he will be my first go to, because of the praise he gets all over our community.

Posts: 21 | Registered: November 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
I emailed Greg 3 pictures of the magazine, and in less than 30 minutes, he had identified the magazine as a P229 .40 magazine, and sent me a return USPS priority label so that I could send the P229 magazine back while he put the correct P228 magazine in the mail to me.

Handling mistakes or misunderstandings is just as important a service as the original sale.

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought two CZ magazine from Greg recently, a great price and prompt delivery.

Posts: 237 | Location: PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll add one more big thumbs-up ...over several purchases.

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Another thumbs up from me. I've ordered magazines and speed loaders from him. He runs a first class business.

Posts: 13096 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
I’ve ordered from Greg several times over the years. Each time it’s been flawless and smooth.

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Double thumbs up here. A great gentleman to do business with.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1930 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
This is all good information to hear. Up until about a month ago I had never heard of Greg Cote. I just ordered two Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 9mm Compact mags from him this morning.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sourkraut
posted Hide Post
GREAT guy!

"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die." Joe Louis

Posts: 591 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ditto. Straight up guy and runs a fine business.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
A great guy to do business with. I recommend him to friends whenever possible.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some time back, I purchased some mags from Greg. One of the mags(a Mec-Gar for 1911) was out of spec(too thick). It would not smoothly fit in, and come out of ANY of my 1911s(I own a "few"). Greg sent the the necessary label to return it to him. I appreciated his customer service.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of qcsmitty
posted Hide Post
I have felt nothing but warmth and fuzziness from my dealings with Greg. First class.

Posts: 3778 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A +++++++

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big thumbs up for Greg. In my many transactions with him, there have been no problems. Great service and very fast shipping.

P226 TT (.40); P228 (x2); P6 (x3); P225 (x2); P220; P239 (9); P230; P230SL; P226 (9); SP2022 (9); P245

Posts: 81 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like others, I also give Greg 2 thumbs up! Prices are reasonable, wide variety of products, prompt shipping and great general overall service.
Greg knows how to run a business that others should take note.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Greg Cote and TGS are hallmarks of how a business is supposed to be run.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
GC is what s retailer should be. I have been a customer for many years and enjoy talking and dealing with him. Wish all suppliers could be the great.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post