SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 Freedom Grip
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 Freedom Grip Login/Join 
posted
Hello Everyone, what do you think of my "Freedom Grip"?

I cerakoted it in a Burnt Bronze color.

[/url]

Posts: 6 | Location: Cental Texas | Registered: December 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SGT45
posted Hide Post
Looks interesting. Did you design it? Are they for sale? Do tell! Inquiring minds need to know.

SGT 45
P320 Compact 9mm w/ MS (3)
P320 Compact 9mm FDE
P320 Compact/Carry 9mm FDE
P320 Compact .45 w/MS
P938
P229
--- Lots of Glocks

Posts: 437 | Location: Gettysburg,PA USA | Registered: November 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes I designed it myself. Took several iterations. It was made on an SLS machine using nylon 12 plastic. Yes, they are for sale, and I have test fired it several times.

Posts: 6 | Location: Cental Texas | Registered: December 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Nice..

Aren't those printers around 9K????

quote:
Took several iterations

I'd have a pile of plastic several feet high.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, the printer I was using cost over 100k.

Here is the link to the test fire:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kHKBFcFPXc

Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Options are great but $100-$200 ain’t gonna get it done. Freedom Grip

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, I tried to provide as many options as possible. I hope to lower the cost on the cerakote soon.