SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My little Ruger family
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My little Ruger family Login/Join 
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
As Hickok45 says, if you don't have a 357 mag revolver yet. Mine just happen to be Rugers. Great pistols C-dubs.

Posts: 3520 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by C-Dubs:
P.S. - black polymer, for SASS? did they have polymer back then? Smile

Simulated Buffalo Horn.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSentry:
As Hickok45 says, if you don't have a 357 mag revolver yet. Mine just happen to be Rugers. Great pistols C-dubs.

Fraternal twins, I like it!

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:
quote:
Originally posted by C-Dubs:
P.S. - black polymer, for SASS? did they have polymer back then? Smile

Simulated Buffalo Horn.

I'll have to keep an eye out next time you post some pics!

I checked out Eagle as well. A bit more pricey than the Altamont, but very nice stuff. Thanks for the info.

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post