SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Found My Unicorn, ok Unicorn might be a bit heavy handed.......
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Found My Unicorn, ok Unicorn might be a bit heavy handed....... Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted
I have been looking for a Gallatin TN marked Beretta 92 since the plant went online.

You see I grew up near the Accokeek plant and I have a MD Beretta 92. Since I now live near the Gallatin plant I wanted one from there for purely nostalgic reasons.

In the last 17 months I have only found a couple of M9A3s which I don't want. The gun is fine but that color scheme just doesn't do it for me. My perfect gun would be a Wilson Combat 92G but when I called Wilson to order they couldn't guarantee me the Gallatin marking.

Fast forward to today. Was browsing gunbroker and came across a NIB Wilson, no credit card fees, free shipping and cheaper then direct from Wilson. I figured I would give them a call and ask about the marking. I left a message.

Got a prompt call back he said he had three and had opened two of the boxes and confirmed the Gallatin marking. So fingers crossed he put it in the mail to me and it should be here Thursday.

$1179 out the door and hopefully a guarantee of the marking I want. So so far the service and price are good, fingers crossed it all comes together Thursday.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey that is awesome!! i also have several Berettas from Italy and Accokeek..I also want one from TN just to have one from every plant...for me I will be looking for the M9A3 for my collection. I hope that they also make the M9A1 at the TN plant also...

Evil Triumphs When Good Men Do Nothing

Posts: 777 | Location: NC | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post