SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Praise for Top Gun Supply
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Praise for Top Gun Supply Login/Join 
Picture of Billy346
posted
I just ordered a new pistol from Top Gun. Not TEN MINUTES after I placed the order, I was notified that the order shipped! I realize that this may have just been good timing on my order, or possibly that's the email that they send when they start processing, but, that's some serious response time! This is the fifth firearm that I've purchased from them, and I have always been impressed with their quick service.

I've ordered from other online retailers and had to wait two or three days before they even processed the order!

"Like a horse has its rider, and the sky has its moon, a man has his loneliness, mistaken as pride." -Longmire

Posts: 539 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm luck to live within 30 min of the store.
What a great company to deal with. A 10+++.

Posts: 113 | Location: N.E.Ohio | Registered: August 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live about 45 minutes from TGS. Haven't been in there for quite a while. Always top notch service.
I'm sure they have cleaned my drool off their glass case of vintage pistols they have. Big Grin

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sugerwater:
I'm luck to live within 30 min of the store.
What a great company to deal with. A 10+++.

If I lived just 30 minutes away I would always be broke.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I recently ordered 4 new magazines for a P210A on a Friday afternoon. They arrived on Monday afternoon. Not that Indiana is very far from Ohio, but that was fast. Top Gun is awesome.

Posts: 56 | Registered: December 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Billy346
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
If I lived just 30 minutes away I would always be broke.

Given that they ship almost as fast as Amazon Prime for where I live, my wallet hasn't fared much better. They know how to stock guns that I want.

"Like a horse has its rider, and the sky has its moon, a man has his loneliness, mistaken as pride." -Longmire

Posts: 539 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: January 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Perfection is impossible,
Trying is not…
posted Hide Post
"I recently ordered 4 new magazines for a P210A on a Friday afternoon. They arrived on Monday afternoon. Not that Indiana is very far from Ohio, but that was fast. Top Gun is awesome."

I did the same and they went from Ohio to Oklahoma.

"Isn't it weird that in AMERICA, our flag & our culture offend so many people - but our benefits do not"

Posts: 516 | Location: OKC | Registered: October 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
A running joke around here is that "TGS delivered my stuff even before I ordered it". Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26372 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
A running joke around here is that "TGS delivered my stuff even before I ordered it". Big Grin

Some say it's true.

Rumor is Tom and Michelle have this crystal ball.... and.....

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
They are very, very good people.

They are also regular contributing members here at SIGforum.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joatmonv,
Does Top Gun Supply have a store you can go to, or is it all mail order? Thanks

Posts: 255 | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Consistently great service, ordered my P210A magazines on Saturday, they arrived today.

Posts: 237 | Location: PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OLD_COP:
Consistently great service, ordered my P210A magazines on Saturday, they arrived today.

Well, that took just too long. There must be a glitch in the system. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26372 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Billy346:
I just ordered a new pistol from Top Gun. Not TEN MINUTES after I placed the order, I was notified that the order shipped! I realize that this may have just been good timing on my order, or possibly that's the email that they send when they start processing, but, that's some serious response time! This is the fifth firearm that I've purchased from them, and I have always been impressed with their quick service.

I've ordered from other online retailers and had to wait two or three days before they even processed the order!

I'd like to second this praise. I just ordered some springs from TGS on 2/3 and had them in my hands by 2/5. I don't even know how that's possible. Just an impeccable company. We're lucky to have them.

Posts: 1091 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Praise for Top Gun Supply

I too agree with the praise. I recently made a purchase on a Friday, and it was on my doorstep Monday morning.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Some say they are the child of a witch and an IBM computer...
Others say they are the physical manifestation of your dreams....

All I know is they’re calls the STIg......ERRRR TOP GUN SUPPLY!!!

Seriously though Top Gun is one of the best sellers of anything I have ever dealt with. I have bought from them numerous times. They are not the cheapest but they are by far one of the best and worth every penny. Buy with confidence, I know I will continue to do so.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mdj:
Joatmonv,

They have an actual store you can walk into. It's pretty nice and one of the reasons I don't go there anymore. Way to much nice stuff that would lighten my wallet.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are always my first go to place whenever I need anything firearm related. Great inventory and outstanding service.

Posts: 21 | Registered: November 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
quote:
Joatmonv,

Two stores: FL & OH

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Joatmonv,

Unfortunately they DO have a store... much to the chagrin of my wife. The dangers of living to close to TGS cannot be described. Smile

Posts: 331 | Location: OH | Registered: September 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post