SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Does anyone have the 2017 Glock Annual magazine?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone have the 2017 Glock Annual magazine? Login/Join 
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted
I have looked at
Y local grocery and Barnes and Noble. Any suggestions?

Posts: 3443 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there one actually printed anymore? If I'm not mistaken the publisher who had been making those (combat handguns mag., etc.) went belly up last year.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Then again, I'm a complete stranger. What the hell does it matter what I think? (TM)

Posts: 191 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: December 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Yep. Got one in the mail a couple weeks back. It's the same pretty much as every other year IMHO. Call Glock and ask for one they are cool about sending out promotional items and such.

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I may have a copy laying around. I'll check tomorrow. If the wife didnt throw it out, I'll send you a message and send it your way.

Posts: 2156 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone and especially Erick85. I have seen the online version but prefer the printed one. If Erick85 can't find his extra I'll call Glock.

Posts: 3443 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
Now that you mention it, I haven't seen it at any
of my local stores either.

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was able to find my extra copy. Shoot me your mailing address and I'll get it out tomorrow. My email is in my profile.

Posts: 2156 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glock dealers and distributors usually get a couple boxes of them and have them laying around. If you have one close to you give that a shot.

Posts: 4024 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Erick85:
I was able to find my extra copy. Shoot me your mailing address and I'll get it out tomorrow. My email is in my profile.

Thanks again, everyone. I do not have any dealers near me. Erick85, I emailed you. Thank you!