SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320RX range trip
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320RX range trip Login/Join 
orareyougladtoseeme
Picture of isthatasiginyourpocket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sprg03-A3:
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:
I think I'm saving my pennies and going to get one for myself for Christmas this year.

I really want to try a RDS pistol and the 320RX seems like the most efficient and economical way to do it.

I own two RXs, a P226 and a P320fs, and am 51 with pretty good but declining eyesight and think the RX is an awesome concept. The above pistols are my most accurate. The reflex sight can be a game changer for those of us whose eyes aren't quite so flexible anymore. The P320RX is a hell of a package, well thought out, at a relatively affordable price.

I'm closer to 50 than 40 and the Romeo 1 was a revelation for me. I've never worn glasses but as I age my focal distance is getting longer and longer. The Romeo lets me relax and put the dot on target and focus on the trigger and grip. Maybe its cheating a little but I'm really enjoying the 320-RX and 320-X5 with the Romeo 1.

Posts: 2547 | Location: MN | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
quote:
First ten rounds from the 7 yard line,

Proof my troubles with the 320RX were me and not the gun. Glad shes workin for ya!

Thanks for the sale. I'm really liking it. It was in extremely good condition. Smile

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2745 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by isthatasiginyourpocket:
quote:
Originally posted by sprg03-A3:
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:
I think I'm saving my pennies and going to get one for myself for Christmas this year.

I really want to try a RDS pistol and the 320RX seems like the most efficient and economical way to do it.

I own two RXs, a P226 and a P320fs, and am 51 with pretty good but declining eyesight and think the RX is an awesome concept. The above pistols are my most accurate. The reflex sight can be a game changer for those of us whose eyes aren't quite so flexible anymore. The P320RX is a hell of a package, well thought out, at a relatively affordable price.

I'm closer to 50 than 40 and the Romeo 1 was a revelation for me. I've never worn glasses but as I age my focal distance is getting longer and longer. The Romeo lets me relax and put the dot on target and focus on the trigger and grip. Maybe its cheating a little but I'm really enjoying the 320-RX and 320-X5 with the Romeo 1.

I'm 60 with tri focals so the RX is really what I need. It's getting harder and harder for me to see a clear focused front sight. Cool

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2745 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post