SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Holster Recommendation 226 w/romeo sight
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Holster Recommendation 226 w/romeo sight Login/Join 
posted
I recently acquired a 226/w romeo sight and am looking for any recommendations on a leather (preferably)quality holster without breaking the bank. Thanks in advance for any information you may have to share.

Posts: 136 | Location: Gulf Coast FL | Registered: November 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Need more info! What is the intended mode/purpose of carry that you'll be using the holster for? Range Use, Open Carry, Concealed Carry, Competition, Woods Carry, etc...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8880 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Range use, open carry, concealed carry. No IWB.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sabbatical72,

Posts: 136 | Location: Gulf Coast FL | Registered: November 19, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone carry one? I am concerned about the sight fit.

posted Hide Post
I carry in a Blackpoint Tactical. I know you specified OWB, but I was shocked at the level of concealment. I think it's due primarily to the claw.

Where I work, we have a small cadre of CC'ers, and some time ago, a coworker asked me why I no longer carried. He was shocked when I lifted my shirt so he could see the 226/Romeo combo. He said everyone had been convinced that I'd stopped carrying since I didn't print any longer!

Now while I'm happy with the performance of the holster, I've decided that the customer service from the staff at Blackpoint didn't earn my future business. Thankfully, there's a respectable number of competitors in the market.

"I won't engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man."

Posts: 29 | Location: TX | Registered: October 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
I have a Blade Tech OWB holster that works just fine with either my Romeo mounted 226 or my iron sighted one.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1449 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post