SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    For those of you with Glocks...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For those of you with Glocks... Login/Join 
Picture of smlsig
posted
Came across this and think it might be an interesting option...

http://mechtechsys.com/

Any thoughts?

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6315 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
I have one for a 1911. Works great! I'm thinking on one for either a G17 or G21, hell even both.

Big Grin

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
I bought one used a while back in .40S&W for a G22 frame. Runs flawlessly. Now I'm looking at picking one up for a 10mm G20. A buddy has one and it's a damn fun 'pistol accessory'. Big Grin

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of motorheadjohn
posted Hide Post
I looked at these when considering a pistol caliber carbine. For a few bucks more, you can buy a complete KelTec 2000. If you're willing to expand the budget more, you can open up a wide array of PCC options.

Posts: 1051 | Location: Yorktown, VA | Registered: October 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
¨¯¯¨˜"ª¤(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•...* We salute you! *...•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¤ ª"˜¨¯¯¨˜"ª

Somehow I read the title and have to play some ACDC later...

Bought one in .357Sig mostly because it was .357Sig. Runs great on anything I feed it. If you are thinking about getting one, it is as fun as it looks. Big Grin

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I considered it but got a Second Gen sub2000 for $350 new instead

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/wfVPEQfmHEA

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can't figure out how I'd ever have a need for something like that, but it would be fun to play with!

Posts: 937 | Location: WV | Registered: May 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post