SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Friday evening pistol trigger comparison with my neighbor
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Friday evening pistol trigger comparison with my neighbor Login/Join 
Picture of ewills
posted
So, my wife is out for a few hours with her family. My neighbor,(forum member huey12345) had the same situation. So, we decide to bring out some guns that we own to look at and compare triggers. We were thinking of writing something up, but hey, it's Friday. Figured a pic would be good enough. Enjoy the evening folks.

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You guys have great taste in firearms......which trigger/gun was voted the best?

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
You guys have great taste in firearms......which trigger/gun was voted the best?

All have exceptional triggers and shoot well. The Shadow 2 is upgraded with Cajun parts, so it's not box stock. The X5 started life as an X5 Competition that I bought from another Sig forum member. I bought an adjustable trigger group for it and after installing that, I can't tell the difference between it and a real Level 1.
My favorite triggers are the X5 and the early P210. Please, don't discount the CZ. Even after the price of the upgrade parts, it's a bargain, and will hold its own with the other more expensive guns. I would probably shoot the bottom two guns better than the expensive ones simply because I have more practice with them.

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like the other poster said, you two have good taste in guns. Very nice.

Posts: 6874 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post