SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I looked at new 320s today with update
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I looked at new 320s today with update Login/Join 
posted
I looked at the new X carry and a new full size 320 . both had the silver disconnect spot milled out, I did not think the triggers were much different . I have a late L/E W-320-C-9-BSS-Pre and the newest guns I looked at felt the same the X Carry was 739 and the full size 320 was 569 . I did not trade the place was packed with gun buyers.

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
I have an X-Carry and I HIGHLY recommend it. I've put about 250rds thru it in 2 range sessions and it has functioned flawlessly both times with many types and brands of ammo.

This was the first mag I ever ran thru the gun. I'm actually getting rid of my 320 Compacts and moving this into the carry rotation when I go with a fullsize pistol.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4521 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had my 320 L/E package gun all ready to maybe trade toward the X Carry but they were so busy . I may just buy it I always end up with two or three of the same guns .. They wanted I think 739 for X gun .

Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
$739 is a good price. Mine was $750 and I've even seen them a few dollars higher on the internet.

Posts: 4521 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I might go it this week , but I I just picked up a Gen 5 Glk 19 and 17 with night sights , plus a mint Ruger P95 stainless for 199 in box with all papers and mags . That photo is getting to me . This L/E 320 com is a tac driver also has the full length shell stripper on bottom of slide , pre ten

posted Hide Post
I recently got an x carry, I like it a lot. But am having trouble finding a holster for it. Would prefer a Crossbreed IWB but they say they don't make one for it. Anybody with ideas?

Posts: 15 | Registered: October 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
X-Carry is on my watch list. But the butt of the gun looks so long. That seems to be the biggest problem for me when CCW'ing.

How is it compared to a G19? Any idea?

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll pick up my X Carry tomorrow. Grab A Gun has them for $729 with $7 shipping. At this juncture I’d like to put a red dot on it. I prefer the RMR (because I have a few and trust them) but since the slide is already killed for a Romeo 1 I will probably just try that one first.

Posts: 612 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: March 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:
X-Carry is on my watch list. But the butt of the gun looks so long. That seems to be the biggest problem for me when CCW'ing.

How is it compared to a G19? Any idea?

The Carry has the same grip length as the Full Size. It's roughly equivalent in grip length to a G17. About half an inch longer than a G19.

The Compact is close to the grip length of a G19. Unfortunately, they don't yet offer a X-Compact.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the photos the grip sides appear relatively flat. This should be a big improvement over the standard P320 grips which are much too round. Hopefully the X-5 compact will come out, and that the grip modules we be for sale.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think alot of the Desantis open top leather holsters for the sig 229 or 320s will work,and maybe Galco

Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Silly question...

Can you put X Carry slide and FCU in a “regular” grip module? I just don’t lime the looks of the X grip

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10928 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can you put X Carry slide and FCU in a “regular” grip module?

Yes, you can.

Here is a pic of my X-Carry FCU and slide on a regular compact (medium) grip module.