SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Mossberg 590 Shockwave 20 Ga
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mossberg 590 Shockwave 20 Ga Login/Join 
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
Most ranges by me won't let you shoot them as they're rather difficult to aim.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hate these. I kinda want one of these.

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T.Webb:
Most ranges by me won't let you shoot them as they're rather difficult to aim.

We don't. The overhead target carriers get shot enough as is.

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JSW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarms229:
Christmas 2019 a local shop was selling them for $225 NIB. They had about 50 in stock. I regret not getting one Frown

I feel your pain. Early this year I looked at a new one (Remington) at my local gun shop and decided to pass. Later I changed my mind. After a lot of looking I finally found a used one $40 more than I could’ve bought a new one for six months earlier.

Posts: 520 | Registered: June 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JSW:

...Early this year I looked at a new one (Remington) at my local gun shop and decided to pass...

The Mossberg shorty takes the 1 3/4" mini shells or standard size, the Remington version takes only standard. That's why I went with Mossberg in 12ga. I have two 870s (older ones) and would have preferred to stick with Remington, but for the shorty I'll use mini shells.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
I think the reason that they did it in the picture is for hand clearance with the loading/ejection port and the forend.

In my side carriers, all the founds point down.

that could be the reason. some people will flip one round to seperate it. ie slug round.

Posts: 7795 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post