SIGforum
Mossberg 590 Shockwave 20 Ga

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/2020097674

November 23, 2020, 05:14 PM
T.Webb
Mossberg 590 Shockwave 20 Ga
Most ranges by me won't let you shoot them as they're rather difficult to aim.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

November 24, 2020, 11:56 AM
pedropcola
I hate these. I kinda want one of these.
November 25, 2020, 05:28 PM
kidcop
quote:
Originally posted by T.Webb:
Most ranges by me won't let you shoot them as they're rather difficult to aim.

We don't. The overhead target carriers get shot enough as is.
November 26, 2020, 03:24 PM
JSW
quote:
Originally posted by sigarms229:
Christmas 2019 a local shop was selling them for $225 NIB. They had about 50 in stock. I regret not getting one Frown

I feel your pain. Early this year I looked at a new one (Remington) at my local gun shop and decided to pass. Later I changed my mind. After a lot of looking I finally found a used one $40 more than I could’ve bought a new one for six months earlier.

Wilsonblog
November 27, 2020, 07:55 AM
Sigmund
quote:
Originally posted by JSW:

...Early this year I looked at a new one (Remington) at my local gun shop and decided to pass...

The Mossberg shorty takes the 1 3/4" mini shells or standard size, the Remington version takes only standard. That's why I went with Mossberg in 12ga. I have two 870s (older ones) and would have preferred to stick with Remington, but for the shorty I'll use mini shells.
November 27, 2020, 12:31 PM
Ronin101
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
I think the reason that they did it in the picture is for hand clearance with the loading/ejection port and the forend.

In my side carriers, all the founds point down.

that could be the reason. some people will flip one round to seperate it. ie slug round.