SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Apex Trigger on P320
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apex Trigger on P320 Login/Join 
Picture of bcjwriter
posted
Has anyone tried these?

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
There's been a lot of discussions about the APEX and the GRAYGUNS triggers.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...orum_scope=430601935

Here's one just listed in the classifieds...

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/3440069424

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
I just listed one in our classifieds. The trigger did what the manufacture stated, it lowered the trigger pull but for me I was getting a pinch on recoil so it's up for sale. I have the curved version of the same trigger on it's way to me. My son has the flat model on his P-320 and loves it. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I have one and much prefer it to the original style factory trigger. It allows me to position my finger more naturally rather than fitting the curve. It also allows me to shoot while wearing light gloves.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have tried the Apex Advanced Curved Trigger and the Gray Guns PELT Curved Trigger.
I personally prefer the Apex in my gun.
My gun does double duty as my IDPA gun and also as my actual carry gun. For competition only, I might give the nod to the Gray Guns trigger, but not by much.

One major difference between the Apex curved trigger and the Gray Guns curved trigger is that the external profile of the Gray Guns trigger matches the factory, but the Apex is both thinner and less curved, so it will put you in ESP in IDPA if that is important to you.

The completely flat triggers just don't feel right to me, but the factory curve is also a bit extreme. The reduced curve of the Apex hits the right balance for me.

------------------------------
"They who would give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

"So this is how liberty dies; with thunderous applause."
- Senator Amidala (Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith)

Posts: 1494 | Location: Southwest Ohio | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Huge difference, should come with these from the factory. It made a good pistol great!

Posts: 8 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: April 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Apex trigger on...only a few "dagnabbit's" and a "son of a motherless goat" later...

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
I like mine, big improvement over that factory unit which pinched my finger.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7494 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post