SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Ruger Super Redhawk In 10 MM
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger Super Redhawk In 10 MM Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
10mm max pressure = 37,500 PSI.
.40 max pressure = 35,000 PSI.
.357 max pressure = 35,000 PSI.

I think that with a little tweaking, the GP100 could handle 10mm. Hate to see it take the form of a 5 shot cylinder, but I could live with it. I thought about having Clements convert mine, but I don't want to wait a year for it.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16088 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pic at the top of the webpage, Item No. 5302 on the chart at the bottom of the webpage.

I know. But that's way too much $ for me to spend on a lark.

I'll wait until I find one in a pawn shop that no one wants.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A 10mm in a Ruger S.R.H. sounds interesting. I don't need another 10mm. I have a G 20 I haven't even gotten to fire yet. Not to mention I have a S.R.H 9 1/2"bbl in 454 Casull plus a Alaskan in 454 Casull. With full house reloads they are a handful to hang on to. Then I have my 44mags so I think I have it covered pretty good w/o spending more money on something I really don't need.

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post