SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Opinions on Sig factory custom shop -P series work
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Opinions on Sig factory custom shop -P series work Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I talked to the Sig armorer - it’s going there

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10x Sniper:
I talked to the Sig armorer - it’s going there

Good choice

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm inclined to go to The Sig Armorer as well. I hope all the work that's going there doesn't swamp them, heh...they must be doing something right to be so popular.

Posts: 122 | Registered: April 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dgrdvm
posted Hide Post
Mr Burke does a great job, and is available to answer questions if you have them. I budget him in to my Sig purchases at this point - he has done a P229 Legion, a P320 and P320 X5 and all are much improved. You will not be disappointed.

"Think about how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of them are stupider than that'
George Carlin

Posts: 504 | Location: St Louis | Registered: June 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post