SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Trying to locate a Romeo Zero
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trying to locate a Romeo Zero Login/Join 
posted
Every week I call or stop in at my favorite LGS, one of the big Shoot Straights here in Florida and every week they tell me they have ordered them and they just aren't available, but they'll keep trying.

Twice of more each week I google the RZs and, so far, all the places I've found that sell them are "out of stock: or "coming soon."

Does anyone here have any info on when these will be available? I have a P365 XL that really needs one.

Some of the retailers had dates in the past when they'd be available, December 28th and January 6th (IIRC) but their predictions seem to be like those guys predicting the end of the world.

Bob

I considered the other one that fits thin slides, but it's twice as much $ and, so far, also out of stock.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: straightshooter1,

Posts: 1573 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I got a Million of 'em!
posted Hide Post
I suspect the entire inventory is going on the XLs and shipping to retail as a package. I’ve seen several like that in my travels recently.

I’m sure inventory will catch up with demand shortly.

Posts: 8145 | Location: Hiram, GA. | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That kinda makes sense and, if one comes to my LGS, I'll trade my XL in a New York Minute for a new one with the RZ on it.

Bob

Posts: 1573 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post