SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    15% off at SIG SAUER Web Store
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

15% off at SIG SAUER Web Store Login/Join 
Picture of JBird679
posted
While entering one of Sig's giveaways I saw that there is a 15% off code that anyone can use on their web store - NSSF2019

The text says:
quote:
15% off at SIG SAUER Web Store - August 1-31
For the entire month of August all registered SIGSAUER.com customers may utilize a one-time coupon code (NSSF2019) for 15% off non-sale items, storewide.
(Source: https://www.letsgoshooting.org...ts-gearbox-giveaway/

Posts: 987 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No joy for the code. I could not get Sig to take the code. But I did sign up for the gearbox. Nice prizes! Thanks!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
No joy for the code. I could not get Sig to take the code. But I did sign up for the gearbox. Nice prizes! Thanks!

Did you login to your account? It works for me on a bunch of random parts...

Subtotal $151.87
Discount -$22.78
Shipping & Handling (FedEx - SmartPost) $0.00
Tax $7.76
Grand Total $136.85

Posts: 987 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nope... I did not log in. Thats probably the problem. And I got an email from Sig this AM for the same code discount.
I will give it another shot,

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also got the email. Have not tried it yet.

Posts: 794 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post