SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Kahr CT9 Standard Double 9mm 4"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kahr CT9 Standard Double 9mm 4" Login/Join 
posted
I have never shot one of these. I own Sigs primarily. My future son-in-law asked me for my opinion. I am guessing that the 287 dollar price tag is what is attracting him. Anyone have opinions on this gun? Thanks

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had one and sold it. Ergo's where great, weight was great, reliable, and full size grip. All things I like about it, however too much muzzle flip and felt recoil for a 9 IMO. This is why I sold it.

Posts: 1219 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If he wants a Kahr and is stuck on them, I'd suggest the K9.
Solid frame, butter smooth trigger and a nice shooter.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
He could buy much worse guns for more money. I kinda like my Kahr CW9 and CM9. I used to pocket carry the CM9 regularly. I moved back to a J Frame S&W because I can carry a snake load in it and I see lots of rattlers in the summer months.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the imput. Appreciate your taking the time.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post