SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Surefire WML for thin subcompact 9mms
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Surefire WML for thin subcompact 9mms Login/Join 
Big Stack
posted
This is something of an intentional jibjab. Someone tacked this announcement on to the end of a Glock subcompact thread. But it's useful well beyond Glock guns (P365 owners may especially be interested.) So I figured it I'd give it it's own thread.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/Pj--xATTszI

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Sweet. I may look into one for my P365, once the holster market catches up.

I prefer WMLs for my defensive handguns, and have them on all my bigger carry guns, but so far there hasn't been a good option for the P365. (At least one with traditional rear activation levers... I'm not a fan of the TLR-6 or Foxtrot, and their odd side-mounted switches.)

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the post. I’ve been waiting for Surefire to release a light for these guns. I’m not a huge fan of rechargeable lights and I kind of hate how this battery gets removed. To do it safely you really have to unload the gun to remove and recharge the battery.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
I like that light.
The rechargeable battery is pretty slick.
Looks better than the adapter plate and small Olight for a 365
$329 from Surefire.
Probably a bit less once stores get them in.

And then of course another holster.

Posts: 1480 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
Very interesting. I only have 1 WML thusfar, and I haven't determined if I'm sold on them yet or not.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Nice light, decent output. The price seems high to me, but the market will decide on how reasonable the price is.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
$300ish is about the going rate for all the Surefire WMLs.

Streamlight's offerings are significantly more affordable at $100-$150.

Posts: 32509 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post