SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ P10C -Got to shoot one. UPDATE – Got Mine! pg. 2
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ P10C -Got to shoot one. UPDATE – Got Mine! pg. 2 Login/Join 
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I have mine on order finally!!
Selling my G19 to fund it but it only sits in the safe these days so no love lost there.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gundawg:
Tooky did that FDE version come with night sights? That is what is listed in there model line up but was not sure if that held true with them trying to get as many out as they can.
The FDE is what i want, hopefully with night sights, and i am willing to wait.

Actually, when I originally ordered mine, it was for the FDE with night sights; however, when they were delivered, none of them had the night sights. They all had the luminous steel sights. They were told by CZ that they wouldn't be delivering the ones with night sights for a while. Not sure how long 'a while' is. They did refund me the difference, which was only about $15.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tooky13,

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The CZ marketing department goofed on listing them as having night sights. I was skeptical as soon as we got our 2017 price list from CZ as that shows which models have NS and it wasn't listed there as having them. Also, the price is only $15-$20 more for FDE. Later on confirmed that it was the marketing department that goofed and incorrectly said they had them in some media. They made a mistake, never should have said they had them. The pistol is great, the introduction...not so great.

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
CZ puts luminous paint sights on their guns, but these are not a true night sight. A true one glows from within, all the time. Luminous paint, after exposure to light for a period of time, glows in the dark for a short time. Carried concealed, with the front sight inside of a holster, is not going to give you this prior light exposure. Maybe that is where the night sight confusion comes from?

Posts: 27927 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
CZ puts luminous paint sights on their guns, but these are not a true night sight. A true one glows from within, all the time. Luminous paint, after exposure to light for a period of time, glows in the dark for a short time. Carried concealed, with the front sight inside of a holster, is not going to give you this prior light exposure. Maybe that is where the night sight confusion comes from?

No, they sent an email stating that the night sights weren't made in time so these are their standard sights.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
Got to handle a P10C on Friday, Tuesday I go pick it up. The dealer I bought it from said he had five of them, I snagged the last one. Boy, it feels good in the hand. Low barrel axis. FDE frame, black upper. It will need night sights, but I expect someone to jump on getting some out soon.

We'll see how it works out.

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
I just picked up an FDE model, SKU 91524. It doesn't have night sights. It has luminous paint sights. It looks like CZ Custom does offer tritium night sights for the P-10C:

https://czcustom.com/cz-p10c-tritium-sight-set.html

I doubt I'll try them out. They're not cheap, and I don't plan to carry it. I'd be more interested in a fiber optic front for the range. It looks like a standard CZ-75 front sight would probably fit. I'll probably look into that after I shoot a few hundred rounds and decide if I like it or not.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bobandmikako,

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The P10c sigth fits a P07 dovetail. However, I believe the P10c sight is 6.5mm tall, whereas the standard P07 front sight is 5.5mm tall.

Posts: 36 | Registered: May 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Are the P10c's front and rear sights both made out of steel or aluminum ? Could somebody that has one test them with a magnet.

Posts: 388 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
On the fde version, front is steel, rear is not.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beltfed21:

How are the mag releases working on these pistols? A little stiff when new, but still dropping the mags and then smoothing out just like the trigger after some use (2-300 rds) ?

Posts: 388 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

So it appears the rear sight is aluminum.

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
The CZ polymer framed pistols are the only pistols I like in FDE, I really like those better than the black versions.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like the p10c is going to be my next purchase. The CZ products I have/had I have been happy with
Now I just got to find one

Posts: 1177 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biggy:
quote:

How are the mag releases working on these pistols? A little stiff when new, but still dropping the mags and then smoothing out just like the trigger after some use (2-300 rds) ?

Yes, controls are stiff, but they work fine. The trigger had a drag to it, and the slide was a little gritty. But that was new in the box. So I field striped it and put a small dab of Lucas grease on hinge and slide points. That will help with break-in.

I shot the P10C today. The rear sight wasn't centered and it shot accordingly. I loosened the set screw on the rear sight (with the provided Allen wrench) and slide the sight ever so slightly to the right. From 15 yards it was spot on. I then tried shooting a steel dueling tree from 25 yards. Dead on! I had 3 friends that were at the range try shooting it as well. All had the same results. I had to fight to get it back from two of those friends..... Big Grin

You might say I'm very pleased with the P10C.