SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    G19 RTF2 found a second one.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

G19 RTF2 found a second one. Login/Join 
Picture of Nframe
posted
I just picked this up. I guess its new for 2018? A non-Vickers.

I sure like the texture!

215 rounds of 115, 124 and 147 down range just fine.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Nframe,

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The_Watcher
posted Hide Post
Whoa! Good to know! I am glad they are making these again as this is the texture I prefer

Posts: 184 | Registered: April 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
They have been around since late 2017. You can get them in the $460 range. I bought a couple stripped frames from this lot.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
They have been around since late 2017. You can get them in the $460 range. I bought a couple stripped frames from this lot.

Cool. I just came across a spare G19 Gen 3 complete upper I need one of these lowers for now. Smile

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Best factory texture from Glock.

I've been seeing these on some our distributors' websites. I've wanted one since they first appeared years ago but I really lust for one with the original fish gills, if only to match with my RTF2 G17 and its gilled slide. Picking up a bare frame and making it a project gun would be a nice fallback, though.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I had a G22 RTF2 for a while that I really loved with my gen 1 17 on the top end and decided that a 17 or a 19 had to happen at some point. I had a poop brown Vickers 19 for several years after that and it just wasn’t the ticket. I’m kinda tempted to pick up one of the new 19’s, and also a 17 frame and put together a 34 with it the way Para has mentioned in a few threads.

It’s not a great texture for IWB carry, but it is a great texture for a pistol you would have on your nightstand or your assorted off body carry or stashed away for quick access. Carry for adverse conditions? Covered.

Posts: 17119 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Uncle Malice
posted Hide Post
One of these with a factory front serration slide like they did last year would be beautiful.

Posts: 532 | Registered: August 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve also got one from 2009/10. I love it as a woods gun when I’m carrying it in a gunfighters inc kenai chest holster.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What dealer is stocking these? Thanks.

Posts: 636 | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
I found a second one on Thursday, I was heading to shooting qualifications and taking my first RTF 19. Doing this qualified me to buy under the Blue Label and I went back and bought the second RTF 19. I thought that was pretty cool!

I'll keep one held back and carry and shoot the initial one I bought. Smile

Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xray 99:
What dealer is stocking these? Thanks.

Buds had them recently. Check there

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post