Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Inforce APLC Login/Join 
Picture of ALLEGRO1957
posted
I really enjoy my P320cRX and am looking at mounted lights. Have my eye on the Inforce APL compact.

Thoughts or experiences?

Be a productive citizen but always be prepared

Posts: 43 | Registered: October 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
Look at the streamlight TLR7. There have been a string of issues with some of the Inforce WML’s.

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2226 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
The APLc that I’ve used has been a solid light. The controls are simple and easy to use. My only complaint is I wish it were brighter. For indoor use, it’s fine. For outdoors, I find it lacking.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 98XJRC
posted Hide Post
I’ve had an APLC on my 19 now for 18 months. Indoors it’s fine and gets the job done. Outside it spills and doesn’t carry a hot beam. You’ll be able to identify a target at distance but that’s about it. I like it due to the size and controls. Inforce did a great job with their controls on the APL lone of lights.

Posts: 782 | Location: PA  | Registered: December 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
I have a couple of APLc and the TLR7s. Depending on the gun they are mounted on, I like them both.

The APLc are more sleeker looking mounted on the gun. They seem more OEM with the guns.

The TLR7 have some criticism over the activation switches. But there is a newer improved model on the horizon. Google it, you can see pictures of the newer design. Given this, there is probably going to be some TLR7 discounted on the secondary market. Some people have to get the newest and greatest....

Posts: 1351 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post