SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P225-A1 grips
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P225-A1 grips Login/Join 
posted
Happy Holidays everyone, does anyone know of an aftermarket manufacturer of nice wood grips for the A1?

Posts: 32 | Registered: January 07, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SIG -- or doesn't that count as "aftermarket"?

https://www.sigsauer.com/store...1-wood-grip-set.html

Looks like they're out of stock, anyway.

Posts: 841 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig was the only place I could find as well. Problem is they've been out of stock for several months now.

Posts: 170 | Location: Kearney, MO | Registered: October 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufactures Rep.
Picture of Ken @ Hogue Inc
posted Hide Post
Wood is not available from Hogue, but G10 is, if interested
https://www.hogueinc.com/grips/sigsauer/p225-a1

Need technical help with Hogue products and your firearm?

Try the Hogue Knowledge Base for answers!

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
www.hogueknives.com www.heatedtoiletseat.com www.zombiegrips.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

View or Download your Catalog today;

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1597 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't want to dissuade you on wood grips for your P225a1, but I had wood grips on my P225a1 and it was overly thick. I know that things of this nature can be subjective, but it was thick! I quickly sold those wood grips and replaced them with G10's. I could not be happier.....

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I started with nothing,
and still have most of it
Picture of stiab
posted Hide Post
The factory wood grips are definitely thicker than the standard factory grips. Have both, like to look at the wood and hold the other.

"While not every Democrat is a horse thief, every horse thief is a Democrat." HORACE GREELEY

Posts: 1858 | Location: Central NC | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post