SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Four Free HK Mags
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Four Free HK Mags Login/Join 
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted
Has everyone received their 4 free mags from HK? Who's still waiting?

I purchased a VP9 end of August. Called HK. They have record of my submittal and said they will ship "soon".

WTF

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Thought you were having a Karma. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
I thought the same thing...

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
I think you jib jabbed yourself Razz

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/2330090234

I would follow up with H&K if it's been since August.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by remsig:
I think you jib jabbed yourself Razz

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/2330090234

I would follow up with H&K if it's been since August.

If I jib jabbed myself, I think I would go hide under the rocks and not show my face for a whole year. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
It does look like a jib-jab. Sorry.

I was not sure resurrecting an old thread would be very effective. Just curious if anyone else feels forgotten and neglected by HK. I'm really liking this new style HK but I don't want HK customer service to spoil the happy ending. I thought HK answering the phone in a quick timely manner was a good sign.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
It does look like a jib-jab. Sorry.

I was not sure resurrecting an old thread would be very effective. Just curious if anyone else feels forgotten and neglected by HK. I'm really liking this new style HK but I don't want HK customer service to spoil the happy ending. I thought HK answering the phone in a quick timely manner was a good sign.

I was just busting your chops. My mags took 7 weeks and my friend's took about 6. I think you have a legitimate reason to be concerned. Did you get a confirmation email from H&K when you submitted the rebate?

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was just busting your chops. My mags took 7 weeks and my friend's took about 6. I think you have a legitimate reason to be concerned. Did you get a confirmation email from H&K when you submitted the rebate?

LOL Big Grin I have thick skin. It's a SIGforum requirement. Never received the email so I called. The customer service guy asks for the serial number and all the info pops up. He knew where and when I purchased (CDNN) and the date and time of my online mag rebate request. It shored up my confidence in HK but now my empty mailbox is giving me second thoughts. Another phone call in the morning.

Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
quote:

LOL Big Grin I have thick skin. It's a SIGforum requirement. Never received the email so I called. The customer service guy asks for the serial number and all the info pops up. He knew where and when I purchased (CDNN) and the date and time of my online mag rebate request. It shored up my confidence in HK but now my empty mailbox is giving me second thoughts. Another phone call in the morning.

Have you checked your spam folder?

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Well I'm sure it's going smoother than the shit show of Sig's 2 free mags. Roll Eyes

Posts: 13093 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JasonATI
posted Hide Post
My first set took 4 weeks, the second set was 5 weeks.

Posts: 429 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: October 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Well I'm sure it's going smoother than the shit show of Sig's 2 free mags. Roll Eyes

Plus it's double. Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Mine took 6 weeks

Posts: 2306 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Didn't personally do any of my own, but had a few good customers that purchased from me and said they got their mags pretty quick. I'd follow up again on it depending on how long it's been... they DID say 8-12 weeks I believe so maybe it's not time to be concerned yet.... but it's getting pretty close to the top of that window

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Finally! That was a good 10-12 week wait with several calls to HK. Thanks for all the input.

War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Signed up on the website on 9/25, mags showed up last Wednesday.

Posts: 12540 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post