SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig1911 Ultra Compact help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig1911 Ultra Compact help Login/Join 
Picture of RGRacing
posted

Pic Says it all - Saw this last night and I am drooling - Anyone have any horror stories. Two mags and maybe no box.

Posts: 493 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
No horror stories. Mine was a bday gift from my gf and kids. On day one, my coworkers and I put a case of ammo through it as fast as we could load mags. No issues.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had one also. No horror stories but I had to run about 200 rounds of heavier grain ammunition through it to get it to cycle good.
Had a few failures to eject at first. Ran the hotter stuff and it worked itself out.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is a terrific little 1911. I've had mine about 3 years without a malfunction. I shoot 124 gr. range and carry ammo.

Bill

Posts: 137 | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I have the Sig Ultra 1911 in .45acp. Bought new in July 2012. Sig lowered the ejection port on mine because it was denting brass when ejecting and replaced the slide stop as I was getting periodic slide lock, mid-magazine. The fixes were excellent and I have had no issues since that time. I shoot about 50 rounds per month, and carry Federal HST 230gr +P. Favorite holster is from Wright Leather Works.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the input SF - I am attempting to cool my jets until next week. This crazy little thing called love can hit you real hard. I don't need this .. I just want it.

I had read a few feeding issues with HP rounds but usually that is the norm, you only hear the bad stuff. I'm still recovering from a early Pico adventure - All good now but it left me scarred for life. It is a beauty.

Posts: 493 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post