SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Baby Beretta — Because Why Not?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Baby Beretta — Because Why Not? Login/Join 
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigFan:

Who else has bought a gun for no other reason than desire?

I bought Ruger Alaskan in 454 Casull for no reason other than I wanted something that makes a big boom.

Posts: 7421 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
^^^^ LOL... I can appreciate that! Big booms are therapeutic!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
I wasn't looking for a baby Beretta either but I was at a local Gander...and it was the blued version for a ridiculous price. So, it came home with me.

Then, a few weeks later, I was at the LGS and someone put one up for consignment, a chubbier and paler Tomcat with box and extra magazine. So it came home too.

Posts: 1349 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Who else has bought a gun for no other reason than desire?

That's usually the rule, rather than exception. Big Grin

Truth...

EasyFire

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post