SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What's your carry weapon?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's your carry weapon? Login/Join 
Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
Glock 19 in Fall. Winter and Spring.

Glock 26 in Summer.

Glock 42 when the G19/26 isn't practical, which is only 5-10% of the time.

Posts: 1603 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
80% of the time, my P245 in a Grizzle City Slicker.

Infrequently I carry my Baer Custom Carry in a Grizzle Town & Country 2

On rare occasion I carry a P239.

Posts: 365 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For quite a few years a Sig 229 .40

With a Kahr PM9 being used when it gets a little warmer out

RC

Posts: 1938 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
Glock 19 or S&W 3913. More and more towards the G19

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7903 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mostly a Sig P228 with SRT

or

Glock 30

P228 was re-worked by CCR. Wonderful weapon.

Posts: 186 | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcjwriter:
What kind of holster setup is that?

A friend made the holster for me. There are some similar designs. When I was carrying an M&P, I used a FIST. But FIST has slightly changed the design and I don't like it as well as their original. The mag carrier is a Minotaur and the belt is Rafter S.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hk45c in a Garrett Industries silent thunder holster with a 10 round reload full of Federal HST. Always.

Posts: 872 | Location: TN | Registered: December 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too nice for
my own good
Picture of sigarmsVin
posted Hide Post
My Seecamp LWS32 is always with me in a Johnston leather pocket holster loaded with Speer Gold dots.

I rotate between a Ruger LCR 38spl+p in a SoCo LTX holster w/ Sig 125gr JHP +P or Glock 43 in an Ozarks Solo holster w/ 115gr Speer Gold dots depending on how I'm feeling.

Posts: 915 | Location: Tri-State | Registered: March 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Sig P938 Equinox and NAA Pug .22 magnum.
Sphinx SDP Sub in the go bag.

Posts: 6005 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Dick Special

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34084 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
Was a P320C with SC frame. Switched to Walther PPS M2 with a reload. Keeping the P320 for when I'd like more rounds available.

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
G26 with spare mag 70% of the time.

P229 in .357 sig with 2 spare mags 25% of the time.

S&W 627PC with 180 gr LFN Buffalo-Bores and a spare speed loader or two of 125 gr of Hornady Critical Defense when hiking in critter areas (black bears are very common in my area - I've only encountered them tearing down my bird feeders) the rest of the time.

Occasionally:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: feersum dreadnaught,

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
P320 Carry 9mm but the .45 version may soon take over.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm lazy, most of the time its my Taurus TCP .380 with a spare mag in my pocket. The rest of the time its a Shield 9mm iwb.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Will be a G43 Talo Edition once I get my Ozarks Holster Co IWB holster.

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Soaring Hawk
posted Hide Post
S&W 642 (no lock) is my main edc. I enjoy its lite weight, multitude of ways it can be carried, and how reliable it handles.

Posts: 1180 | Registered: March 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nick_mur
posted Hide Post
Springfield XD Sub-Compact .40 in a Crossbreed Supertuck.

Anything paracord you might need: www.shawneelanyards.webs.com

Posts: 660 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: December 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kahr PM9/P380 with a PJ IWB holster or my CZ Compact P-01 SDP in a High Noon OWB holster.

Posts: 246 | Location: Chicago Area | Registered: November 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Usually, I carry one of 2 P239s, one in .40 the other in 9mm, in an "On Your Six" IWB or OWB in a Blackhawk! "Check Six", but since December, a P320C, 9mm in an Ozark IWB.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Sometimes it's my G43 in a Vedder IWB kydex

But most of the time it's my LCP or this in a Sticky pocket holster

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post