SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What's your carry weapon?
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's your carry weapon? Login/Join 
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted Hide Post
Glock 27 SW 340PD or Sig 239SAS SW340PD

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3297 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of a Series
of Accidents
posted Hide Post
S&W 432PD in .32 H&R magnum with Crimson Trace grips. Carried in a Desantis Nemesis pocket holster with 6 more rounds in a speedloader in the other front pocket.

I have a Kahr PM9 and Walther PPS in 9mm that occasionally get taken out for a spin. Both get pocket carried as well.

"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Posts: 1971 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: February 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
It varies. Usually a G26 or P30sk. Winter time I'll pull out my Kimber Eclipse Ultra.

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MBOYD
posted Hide Post
G19 with Ameriglo NS in Kydex pancake, S&W 649 (bone stock, scarred up and reliable) in pocket or Colt Commander built on a Goldcup frame with dawson fiber optic, in Bianchi pancake. Mostly the G19 these days. What a perfect CCW blaster!

-mb

Posts: 684 | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gundawg who did the basket weave on your Glock. Looks very nice.
Jsjac

Posts: 400 | Location: NH | Registered: March 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsjac:

Indeed. That's some of the nicest custom stippling I've ever seen.

Posts: 32380 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I have a variety that get rotated for carry duty, just depends on yada, yada, yada.

Posts: 13665 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob220st
posted Hide Post
SP 2022 in FDE S&W Mod.15 ://i1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff473/bob220st/Bobs%20Album/My%20Album%20012_1.jpg
http://i1237.photobucket.com/a...My%20Album%20013.jpg

Posts: 1766 | Location: Independence,Ky. | Registered: September 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsjac:
Jsjac

5B Gunworx , great job, Matt the guy who does the work is booked out to October I think. You can put half down and reserve a spot, to be it's worth it. I don't have a glock that needs work right now but tempted to reserve a spot

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
G17/19/26/43. All depends where I'm going or what I'm doing and for how long. One trigger, one set of controls. I pick the size from the safe door and roll.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12555 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
Glock 19 most of the time. Glock 42 once in a while. Both box stock, no mods.

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1520 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lately, a G17 carried OWB

Posts: 248 | Location: FL | Registered: August 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm glad you phrased the question this way, OP. Whenever someone tells me they carry a 42 ounce, 5 inch 1911 "every day," I become a bit skeptical. I'm not saying it can't be done, but "every day" is asking a lot.

I remember a few years ago, American Handgunner magazine ran a feature on what their staff and writers carry as a CCW. Being staunch supporters of 1911s, I expected the American Handgunner staff to carry Commanders or Officer's Models.

WRONG. Most of them carried polymer. At the time, polymer was rarely seen on their covers. Imagine my surprise...

Off duty, I carry a Glock 43 in a DSG Arms IWB kydex holster in the appendix position. I do carry a spare G43 magazine. Sometimes, I carry a Glock 19 in a Blade Tech IWB in the appendix position. On duty, it's the same G19 on the strong side OWB and the G43 in a Desantis Die Hard ankle holster as a BUG.

Posts: 1086 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
G19 IWB all of the time, makes life easier.

^ This. I carry mine AIWB, spare mag & requisite ID.

Posts: 1718 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Main EDC HK P30L; Secondary Beretta PX4 Full Size 9mm; Occasional (very heavy) SIG 226 MK25 9mm. Love them all but prefer shooting my SIG.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 879 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
G19 IWB in either a Milt Sparks Criterion or R Grizzle.

Posts: 2336 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig P320 Compact when I can wear what I want. S&W M&P 45 Shield when attire is more restrictive. And I never go anywhere with clothes on without my Seecamp in my front pocket.

Posts: 127 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My new Sig TacOps .40....The best Sig I own.

Hot and Sunny SoCal, T-shirt and shorts 85% of the year!

Posts: 274 | Registered: July 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
either a Sig P245 or Smith and Wesson 340Pd..

Posts: 1298 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
S&W 3953TSW in an R.Grizzle T&C2.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post