SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What's your carry weapon?
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's your carry weapon? Login/Join 
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
When I go to work I carry the same gun in my holster that I've carried since it first came out back around 2004, my Sig P220ST worked over by Ernest Langdon.
My CCW is a CZ Shadow Sp01,9mm.
I carry only what I shoot the best.

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glock 19 in a Tier 1 concealed holster.

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No more Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of cobrajet
posted Hide Post
I've gotten lazy. I used to always carry a full size 1911, usually a Colt XSE. Lately I just carry a P938 that is so small I almost forget it's in my pocket.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The problem with our Liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, it's that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan

Posts: 12401 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: November 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cobrajet:
I've gotten lazy. I used to always carry a full size 1911, usually a Colt XSE. Lately I just carry a P938 that is so small I almost forget it's in my pocket.

First post I've seen from you in a while. Hope all has been well!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Walther PPS M2 in a Garrett.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1308 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Sig Nightmare

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where there's smoke,
there's fire!!
Picture of techguy
posted Hide Post
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1773 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: February 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
P239 in 357 Sig

Posts: 1480 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
My carry depends on what I'm doing and my "anticipated threat level".

High Threat, Glock 19 and 2 extra mags.
Moderate Threat, Glock 26 and 2 extra G19 mags.
Low threat, Ruger LC9
Walking the dog in the neighborhood: "Ruger LC9, first 2 cylinders with Snake shot, 3 cylinders with 125 gr. hollow points.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jack32586
posted Hide Post
One of my duties is running Search and Rescue, so when I'm up in the mountains I carry an authorized 329PD in .44 mag. One of my guys got hurt by a bear last year and a second one had a close encounter in an abandoned cabin with a sleeping bear.
My EDC duty is a P226 SAO Legion. The "bears" in the valley tend to use more meth and be meaner than the fuzzy one in the snow. Off duty or paperwork days,its a Kahr PM9.

Posts: 206 | Location: S/W Florida | Registered: October 10, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Sig Pro 2022 9mm

Posts: 1953 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Walther PPS M1 9mm or S&W 4053

You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred! - Henry Cabot Henhouse III, aka "SuperChicken"

Posts: 132 | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
PPS M1 or G19 or PPQ - mostly the PPS

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Depends on my mood, occasion, what I'm wearing, where I'm going, etc...

My most often carried guns: Dan Wesson CCO, PPS M2, LCP, NAA Mini 22 mag, Smith 360J, and I might add my new 224 to the lineup. I probably carry the LCP w/ CT laser more often then anything. I go for lots of runs and walks with my dog in work out clothes and the LCP is easiest to carry and conceal.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gundawg:
Glock 19 in a Tier 1 concealed holster.

SWEET!

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig P238 in pocket or S&W PC Shield in a Dara owb.

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
M&P 40c.

Posts: 3591 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Absolutely Positively-
Retired
Picture of ace73
posted Hide Post
CZ PCR.

Posts: 1182 | Location: Detroit/Downriver | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No more Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of cobrajet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
Originally posted by cobrajet:

First post I've seen from you in a while. Hope all has been well!

Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The problem with our Liberal friends is not that they are ignorant, it's that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan

Posts: 12401 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: November 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hctr154
posted Hide Post
S&W M&P Shield 9mm in a Desantis IWB holster.

Posts: 334 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: February 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post