SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What's your carry weapon?
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's your carry weapon? Login/Join 
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
sig p228 with a model 40 S&W in my hip pocket

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in NYC so my ear piercingly loud rape whistle

Posts: 151 | Registered: September 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
225A-1 or 229 SAS. Colt 1911 for barbeque gun.

Semper Fi

Posts: 35 | Location: North Georgia | Registered: August 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Duty Glock 17 and a Glock 22 as a backup. Off duty Glock 22 with a Smith and Wesson 438. VI

Posts: 646 | Registered: July 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in Phoenix and this time of year when I can wear a jacket or sweatshirt, I carry either my 229 Elite or my 229 Legion. When the temps start climbing I carry my 232.

Posts: 22 | Location: Mayer, Arizona | Registered: June 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
so sexy it hurts
Picture of agony
posted Hide Post
Glock 26, although I will carry a 19 or a 43 depending on wardrobe.
And a 642 in my pocket.

"You have the right not to be killed..."

The Clash, "Know Your Rights"

Posts: 26978 | Location: Westizzle Virgizzle | Registered: December 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jwk226
posted Hide Post
Recently, it has been a Ruger LCP II. I hardly even realize I have it on me. Light and easy to carry!

Posts: 63 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: February 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Depends on the weather and required dress.

Les Baer TRS in hard chrome, Wilson Sentinel Compact, SIG P238, Ruger LCP.

I'm currently proving out a Ruger LC9s and a LCP II to put in the rotation.

Posts: 1283 | Location: TX | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
1911 Commander
Browning Hi-Power
HK VP9

Any of these depending on how I feel when I leave the house.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
It's nice to know I'm not the only one who cycles thru different guns. I have a G26L with XC1 that rides most of the time in a stealth gear IWB. My PPS M2 when I go AIWB (stealth gear). And my G29 when out in the woods (stealth gear owb). All subject to change if I take a Sig or 1911 to the range and get the itch to carry them for a while. Been coming back to these others for a few years.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
G19 IWB all of the time, makes life easier.

LCP OR S&W J-frame as an occasional BUG.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Depending on where I am going, it’s either a Browning Hi Power or a Kahr CM9. The Browning is in a Wild Bill’s IWB, and the Kahr goes in my pocket in a DeSantis Nemesis.

And by the way AZSigs, glad to see someone else likes the Hi Power.

Mike

Posts: 117 | Location: Schererville, IN | Registered: March 09, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
recovering ammoholic
Picture of jaybird86
posted Hide Post
Either a G30 in a Raven Concealment holster or a G19 in the same.

---------------------------------
How's your cardio?
Nature, alas, made only one being out of you although there was material for a good man and a rogue.” -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 1014 | Location: Overrun in Northern VA | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Currently it's a P320compact in 9mm with attached X300. Mostly in an OWB LAG Tactical holster, but I've started playing with the new IWB rig they have for it and it's growing on me.

Posts: 823 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackwater
posted Hide Post
Glock 43 in Raven Morrigan or Glock 26 in Fist Holster.

Glock 42 when running with the dogs. Smile

Joe

Posts: 2525 | Location: Az | Registered: October 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HawkeyeJohn
posted Hide Post
P239 (without the extended Mag)

Or P938

Both AIWB in El Paso Saddlery's "EZ Carry" with "sweat flap".

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HawkeyeJohn,

Posts: 383 | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Glock 43 IWB most of the time.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3642 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kahr PM 9 / M11A1 in bravo holster.

Posts: 621 | Location: GA | Registered: September 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
M11-A1, might get the 225-A1 in the rotation once I get her to the range and find a holster. Man this thing has a great trigger, even comparing it to my Legion and a pistol that's had SIG's AEP.

PS Hawkeye your 239 is pretty.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
239 (9mm)

Posts: 423 | Location: Highlands Ranch, CO | Registered: November 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post