SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What's your carry weapon?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's your carry weapon? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
It was 75° here Friday. Snowed last night.
Friday I had the Kahr K9 as I was wearing an untucked T shirt. Saturday was P239 OWB.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
When I carry a larger pistol, it is almost always my P320C in a C&G Kydex IWB. However, I seldom leave the house without my Seecamp LWS32 in my front pocket. The holster is a Hidden Holsters rough side out leather. Sadly, Hidden Holsters is closed indefinitely due to health issues. (The FMJ round is not my carry round.)

Posts: 3488 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Majority of the time, a Ruger SP101.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1045 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
My H&K 45C in a Nightengale IWB holster with Federal Hydrashoks.

I also have a P229 .357 Sig I leave in my vehicle with Speer Gold Dots in it.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WesleyDelArma
posted Hide Post
Most of the time it's a Smith & Wesson PC 327 M&P R8 357mag in a Simply Rugged IWB holster. I cleaned up the action, put a C&S U-Notch fixed rear sight on it and a gold bead front.

If I have to dress in such a way that it's impossible to carry it, like at work, I switch to a Glock 43 Talo in a IWB holster from a local guy. I always have a Spyderco Yojimbo as well.

Posts: 275 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: July 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
My PPS, Glock 19, or HK P30SK in that order from most to least as of now. All in Ozark kydex IWB holster.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Ruger LC9s pro loaded with 124 HST most of the time, and S&W 360 J frame loaded with Hornady 125 grain 357 mag flex tip.

Posts: 474 | Location: Minnesota  | Registered: June 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My carry weapon?

Any handgun that shouts: "Take Me" when I open the gun safe.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
A 9mm Shield.

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
My carry weapon?

Any handgun that shouts: "Take Me" when I open the gun safe.

Yup...me too.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by joatmonv:
It was 75° here Friday. Snowed last night.

Yeah, on a side note, we're in that same weather pattern. But, it has been 90 percent glorious with most days above 60 in February.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Since May of 2016, my EDC gun has been the Walther PPS M2. I use either a Black Arch Protos IWB holster, a Kramer horsehide belt scabbard, or a Bravo Concealment scabbard.

A spare mag goes in a Comp Tac single mag pouch.
Carry ammo is Spear 147gr JHP.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P220 in DeSantis OWB belt slide. One spare mag.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Usually a Glock 32, sometimes a G33 in the pocket, or a G43. Usually two spare magazines.

Some dress calls for a S&W 642 in a pocket holster, with two spare speed strips.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
In shorts/sandals/t shirt a G42 in a pocket holster.

In shorts or jeans/t shirt/boots a Steyr S9-A1 OWB.

In riding mode (jeans/vest/boots) a Steyr M9-A1 OWB. Sometimes the S9 rides in a shoulder holster as well.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4354 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arty:

What kind of holster setup is that?

Posts: 1957 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnnyD
posted Hide Post
P228 mostly but I bought a P938 which I'm introducing into the rotation.

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired

Posts: 781 | Location: Garland, (Zombieland) TX. | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P225 in an AIWB holster.

Posts: 225 | Location: WA | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post