SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What's your carry weapon?
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's your carry weapon? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
PPK/S .380 in a Galco pocket holster and a GP-100 in my car. Recently got a Glock 43 so that will eventually replace the PPK/S.

NRA Endowment Member
VFW Life Member

Posts: 2 | Registered: March 27, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:
Walking the dog in the neighborhood: "Ruger LC9, first 2 cylinders with Snake shot, 3 cylinders with 125 gr. hollow points.
What? There are no cylinders for an LC9.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tra Vinh
posted Hide Post
My carry weapon.

Posts: 301 | Location: (30 16' 28.56"N , 97 44' 26.07"W) | Registered: October 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DMF:
quote:
Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:
Walking the dog in the neighborhood: "Ruger LC9, first 2 cylinders with Snake shot, 3 cylinders with 125 gr. hollow points.
What? There are no cylinders for an LC9.

I believe he means the LCR.

Posts: 32380 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
H&K P30 9mm lite lem in a Mitch Rosen 5JR owb holster.

Posts: 624 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
On duty... Sig 229R, and GLock 27 on ankle. If it is REALLY cold, I have a .38 revolver in teh coat pocket too.

Off duty, a Glock 27 at around 8 oclock, and possibly a pocket carried .38 revolver or .380 LCP as a backup.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
I just picked up a pre-lock 629 with an 8 3/8th inch barrel and a shoulder holster for it. I'm going to start occasionally carry it.

Excellent gun,I carry one hunting.
Damn it get to be a pain in the neck by the end of the day.
I went to belt holster carry

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RioGrande481
posted Hide Post
Springfield XDs .45 in a DeSantis Super Fly.

RioGrande481

“I didn’t get where I am today by everything smelling of Bolivian Unicyclist’s jock straps!”
C.J. Supercut 1976

Posts: 524 | Registered: August 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Right now, it's either a G43 in a Tulster IWB or G33 in an RM Lowrider or PHLster IWB. I'll carry something bigger every once in a while or a pocket gun (Seecamp, J Frame, RM380) every once in a while.

十人十色

Posts: 2102 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
G42.

Posts: 1200 | Location: NC | Registered: February 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
After a year's hiatus, I'm back to my Glock 19. Though I might be carrying a Glock 43 some this summer.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1888 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JAFO:
P229R OWB, although it wears G-10's now.

I have the same setup except it holds a P239.

Posts: 2486 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post